Certified Hyperledger Developer™ Training is excellently designed and carefully curated by experts to render a profound understanding of Hyperledger Fabric along with different Hyperledger projects. A Hyperledger Developer is a professional who understands Blockchain technology thoroughly and can build Blockchain-based applications for businesses. Big enterprises can leverage the Hyperledger technology to enhance internal data integrity, and progress towards a low-cost solution for their organization.
Certified Hyperledger Developer Training equips individuals with the essential knowledge and expertise to work as hyperledger developers. The purpose of this program is to establish and govern the minimum standards for credentialing Hyperledger Developers who specialize in enterprise development measures.
- Complete understanding of Hyperledger
- In-depth knowledge of creating and implementing private permissioned solutions
- Exploration of Hyperledger Fabric and how it works
- Build permissioned Blockchain solution for different business use-cases
The Purpose of the CHD credential is to
Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing Hyperledger Developer who specialize in creating and implementing private permissioned solutions for organizations.
Inform the public that credentialled individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
What are the domains where Hyperledger Developers work?
- Supply Chain
- FMCG, Manufacturing
- Cross-border payments
- Identity management
- Finance and Insurance
Who must attend this certification
- Software Developer
- Blockchain Expert
- Blockchain Architect
- Application Programmer
- Blockchain Enthusiast
- Prove your Hyperledger skills and understanding.
- Grasp a deeper understanding of Hyperledger Fabric and how it works.
- Build permissioned Blockchain solution for different business use-cases, with acquired knowledge.
- Knowledge of basic shell script and Node JS
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain Technology.
- Awareness of permissioned Blockchains.
- Motivation to acquire a profound understanding of Hyperledger.
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification.
- 6.5 hours for the entire training.
- 1 hour for the assessment exam.
- Training will be online.
- Training can be consumed as per the candidate’s availability & online speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.