Interested in this course? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 Videos
- 1 Download
- 2.2 hrs
Have you heard of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum & Smart Contracts?
Have you ever thought of creating your own cryptocurrencies?
Have you ever created any Smart Contracts?
In this course I will teach you how to create your own personal cryptocurrency on top Ethereum Blockchain and use it to represent any asset, game coins, gold coins or anything that has value to you or your business. In this course, we will create a basic coin from scratch and then keep modifying it to make it a perfect virtual coin or token. We will learn what:
- What is Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Blockchain?
- What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- How to install & Setup Solidity Development Environment?
- How to write first basic smart contracts & Test it?
- How to write a Minimal Viable Token in Solidity?
- How to deploy & test the Minimal Viable Token in Solidity?
- Building a Cryptocurrency which is maintained by thousands of computers on Blockchain. Which has many features like
- Block reward to the miner
- Central Administrator to mint the new coins
- Central Administrator to freeze or unfreeze the assets
- And many more features
This course will enable you to build any peer-to-peer managed tokens on top of Ethereum which you can use to build your won business use cases etc.
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based data security company & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training Company.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He has also worked on cryptocurrencies, ethereum-based coins & ICO projects for many companies & individuals.
He is enlisted in the Forbes Asia 30 under 30 list of 2016 and again in 2018.
His immense hard work has made the entry into NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award recipient. With over 5 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, ﬁnancial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Toshendra Sharma has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.