- 26 Videos
- 1 Text
- 1 Download
- 1 Exam
- 3.0 hrs
Have you heard of Ethereum & Smart Contracts?
Have you ever thought of writing smart contracts or your own cryptocurrencies?
Do you know smart contracts are written in Solidity Programming Language?
In this course, we will teach you everything related to Solidity to build Smart Contracts based Blockchain application on Ethereum. We will learn what:
- What is Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Blockchain?
- What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- How to install & Setup Solidity Development Environment?
- How to write first basic smart contracts?
- Data types, control structure, functions, inheritance, mathematical operations, etc.
- How to deploy & test smart contracts in Solidity?
- Building a Ticketing System Applications
This course will enable you to build any kind of Blockchain application on Ethereum using Solidity which is the most common language for writing Ethereum Blockchain.
The Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research, Development, Use Cases, Products and Knowledge for the better world.