Blockchain Instructor & Consultant
About the instructor
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based data security company & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training Company.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He has also worked on cryptocurrencies, ethereum-based coins & ICO projects for many companies & individuals.
He is enlisted in the Forbes Asia 30 under 30 list of 2016 and again in 2018.
His immense hard work has made the entry into NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award recipient. With over 5 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, ﬁnancial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Toshendra Sharma has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
A Certified Smart Contract Developer is a skilled professional who understands and knows deeply what a Smart Contract and Solidity is and how to create smart contracts wisely over any Blockchain platform by programming it over Solidity and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain or Ethereum-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CSCD credential certifies individuals in the Ethereum discipline of Smart Contracts Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Smart Contract Developer is an exhaustive training & exam based program aim to provide a proof of the knowledge of the certificate holder in the development phases of Smart Contract creation. The Ethereum is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build very powerful solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy Smart Contract over different Blockchain Platforms. This certification will work as a bridge between enterprises & resources (employees, consultants & advisors) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The purpose of the CSCD credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Smart Contract expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Smart Contract Development expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Ethereum and Smart Contract Development skills & understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of Ethereum & how it works
- Implement your skills in creating Smart Contracts over Solidity
- Build your own Ethereum businesses with acquired knowledge of Development of Smart Contracts.