About the instructor
The Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research, Development, Use Cases, Products and Knowledge for the better world.
A Certified Smart Contract Developer is a skilled professional who understands and knows deeply what a Smart Contract and Solidity is and how to create smart contracts wisely over any Blockchain platform by programming it over Solidity and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain or Ethereum-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CSCD credential certifies individuals in the Ethereum discipline of Smart Contracts Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Smart Contract Developer is an exhaustive training & exam based program aim to provide a proof of the knowledge of the certificate holder in the development phases of Smart Contract creation. The Ethereum is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build very powerful solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy Smart Contract over different Blockchain Platforms. This certification will work as a bridge between enterprises & resources (employees, consultants & advisors) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The purpose of the CSCD credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Smart Contract expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Smart Contract Development expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Ethereum and Smart Contract Development skills & understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of Ethereum & how it works
- Implement your skills in creating Smart Contracts over Solidity
- Build your own Ethereum businesses with acquired knowledge of Development of Smart Contracts.