Interested in this course? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21 Videos
- 1 Download
- 5.0 hrs
A Certified Hyperledger Expert is a skilled professional, who understands what is hyperledger, how hyperledger works and also uses the same knowledge to built private permissioned blockchain-based applications for enterprises, businesses and research projects.
The CHE credential certifies an individual in the Hyperledger discipline of distributed ledger technology from a vendor-neutral perspective. Certified Hyperledger Expert is especially for people who want to begin learning about Hyperledger technology. This course will cover all the details regarding the architecture of hyperledger fabric and composer. It will also help you to understand the hyperledger family, so you can begin building blockchain applications on top of hyperledger platform.
Purpose of Certified Hyperledger Expert
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this Certification?
- Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Prove your Hyperledger development skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-deep understanding of basics & uses of Hyperledger
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn blockchain deeply
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 4-5 Hours total for training.
- 1 hour for the exam
- Self-paced training
- Training will be online.
- Training can be consumed as per the candidate's availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Tosh Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate from here
The Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research, Development, Use Cases, Products and Knowledge for the better world.