- 24 Videos
- 1 Text
- 1 Download
- 1 Exam
- 3.0 hrs
A Certified Ethereum Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows deeply what is Ethereum and how Ethereum works and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain or Ethereum-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CEE credential certifies individuals in the Ethereum discipline of Smart Contracts Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Ethereum Expert is an exhaustive training & exam based program aim to provide a proof of the knowledge of the certificate holder in Ethereum space. The Ethereum is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build very powerful solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Ethereum-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between enterprises & resources (employees, consultants & advisors) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The purpose of the CEE credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Ethereum expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Ethereum expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Ethereum skills & understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of Ethereum & how it works
- Implement your skills to any Ethreum projects
- Build your own Ethereum businesses with acquired knowledge
Who must attend this certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 2-3 Hours of training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per candidate’s availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online at academy.blockchain-council.org
- You don't have to travel anywhere for this certification.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam at a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based data security company & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training Company.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He has also worked on cryptocurrencies, ethereum-based coins & ICO projects for many companies & individuals.
He is enlisted in the Forbes Asia 30 under 30 list of 2016 and again in 2018.
His immense hard work has made the entry into NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award recipient. With over 5 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, ﬁnancial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Toshendra Sharma has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.