- 23 Videos
- 1 Text
- 1 Download
- 1 Exam
- 4.0 hrs
Certified Cryptocurrency Trader by Blockchain Council gives you an understanding of Cryptocurrency Trading. This course includes Crypto Portfolio Management, Crypto Storage Tools, and Trading Tools. Become a Certified Cryptocurrency Trader now.
The purpose of the CCT credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional cryptocurrency trader as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce cryptocurrency trader expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- Get hired easily
- Prove your cryptocurrency & trading skills understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of cryptocurrency & how it works
- Implement your skills in any Bitcoin or Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn Blockchain deeply
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 2-3 Hours of training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per candidate’s availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online at academy.blockchain-council.org
- You don't have to travel anywhere for this certification.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam at a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam
The Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research, Development, Use Cases, Products and Knowledge for the better world.