About the instructor
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”.
Blockchain council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally.
Certified Blockchain Security Professional™ (CBSP) is a Certification that aims to cover all known aspects of Blockchain security existing in the Blockchain environment today. CBSP Certification is designed to evaluate the following skills of the professionals interested in the Certification:
- Complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and associated risk
- In-depth knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain infrastructure
- Exploration of known Blockchain cyber-attacks
- Ability to differentiate between Blockchain cyber-attacks and threats
- Ability to transfer or mitigate Blockchain security risk
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam after one day
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after three attempts, you would need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam