A Certified Quorum Developer is a skilled professional who understands and knows deeply what is Quorum Blockchain and how Quorum Blockchain works and also uses the same knowledge to build Quorum-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CQE credential certifies individuals in the Quorum Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Quorum Developer is an exhaustive training, lab & exam based program aim to provide proof of the knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build very powerful solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Blockchain-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between enterprises & resources (employees, consultants & advisors) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The purpose of the CQD credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Quorum Blockchain specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Quorum expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- DevOps Developer
- Security Developer
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Operations Head in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of Quorum Blockchain & how it works.
- Implement your skills in any Quorum Blockchain projects
- Build your Quorum Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Awareness of blockchain platforms like Multichain, Ethereum, etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn blockchain deeply
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 4 Hours total for training.
- 1 hour for the exam
- Self-paced training
- Training will be online.
- Training can be consumed as per the candidate's availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council's Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.