Today’s digital world is undoubtedly extraordinary and is growing to its total capacity—owing to the continuous evolution of technologies like augmented reality, virtual reality, and mixed reality. Combining real and virtual worlds to create new interactive environments and visualizations in which physical and digital objects co-exist and interact in real-time is known as Mixed Reality.
Certified Mixed Reality Expert™ certification aims to provide advanced knowledge in the Mixed reality domain, combining augmented reality and virtual reality. This course focuses on delivering AR, VR, and MR development techniques alongside its architecture and real-time examples to understand the mixed reality concepts.
- Understanding AR, VR, and MR development alongside its architecture with real-time examples.
- Gain better understanding of AR/VR software and hardware in detail.
- Understanding the basic and advanced concepts of mixed reality with the help of MR devices like Hololens and Google Lens.
Who must attend this certification
- Engineering Students
- Developers & Programmers
- AR/VR Enthusiasts
- Project Managers
- Technology Analysts
- Software Engineers & Architects
- UI/UX developers
- Digital Graphics Creators
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO, or any other CXO
- Gain expertise in trending technology like AR, VR, and MR and become far more employable.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Augmented reality and Virtual reality.
- Learn about the latest smart gadgets which are built on MR technology.
- Develop knowledge about the VR and MR devices.
- It will be ideal for aspirants to be familiar with basic fundamentals of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- Basic computer knowledge is mandatory.
- Individuals having technical knowledge in the field of computer science, electronics, and IT will be able to grasp the information quickly.
- Core technical knowledge is not mandatory as this certification course will start with the basics of Mixed reality.
- 4 hours for the entire training.
- 1 hour for the assessment exam.
- Training will be online.
- Training can be completed as per the candidate’s availability & internet availability.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online exam with multiple choice questions adding upto 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- In case you fail the exam, you can retake the exam after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after 3 attempts, you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.