Having made it to the top contenders of the most trending words of the year 2021, Metaverse is here to offer a parallel virtual universe to all of us. The Metaverse opens up a whole new world of economic prospects, from virtual music events to NFT-based products, to name a few. Owing to its vast potential in benefitting the digital world, many big tech giants are already taking a leap and entering the world of Metaverse. The virtual reality universe calls for techies and individuals who want to build their skills in this ecosystem.
The certification aims to provide a deeper understanding of the Metaverse and offer you a glimpse of the emerging future of the Web and the way we will interact with it. Successful completion of this certification will enable you to comprehend Metaverse in a more effective manner, giving you a significant advantage in the newly emerging digital world. Overall, you will gain insights and following key points:
Know what it means to be a Metaverse Expert
Explore various technologies involved in Metaverse
Learn how you can get started with Metaverse
Explore different Use Cases of Metaverse
- Understand and learn how Metaverse improves present-day internet infrastructure.
- Gain better understanding of how Metaverse produces better applications for Web 3.0- the next generation of internet.
- Get better understanding of the architecture of the blockchain-enabled, Metaverse-based applications.
Who must attend this certification
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Web 3.0 Developers & Architects
- Game Developers
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Cryptocurrency & NFT Enthusiasts
- Blockchain Architect
- Blockchain Project Manager
- Blockchain Consultant
- AR/ VR Enthusiasts
- Technology Analysts
- UI/UX Developers
- Digital Graphic Creators
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Metaverse ecosystem
- Prove your skills & understanding within the Metaverse ecosystem
- Basic computer knowledge is mandatory.
- It will be ideal for aspirants to be familiar with basic fundamentals of Blockchain technology.
- Also, some basic knowledge of Extended Reality will be an add-on.
- You must be motivated enough to learn about the Metaverse ecosystem deeply.
- 5 Hours total for training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Self-paced training
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per the candidate's availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.