An Ethereum developer is one who has expertise in one of the best decentralized blockchain platforms available today, Ethereum. The developer is fully equipped with the skills required to excel in the world of blockchain networks, having varied knowledge of the basics and advanced concepts of Ethereum. Earning this certification will entitle you to become an Ethereum developer, which is an extremely in-demand skill in the international job market currently.
- Know what it means to be a developer in the Ethereum domain
- Explore different tokens and dApps
- Learn to build projects around InterPlanetary File System (IPFS)
- Learn about testing of smart contract and its tools
- Learn how to create, compile and deploy smart contracts on the Ethereum platform
- Learn to build projects like NFT marketplace and games based on NFT
The purpose of the CED credential is to
- To establish and govern the minimum standards for credentialing Ethereum developers who specialize in enterprise development measures.
- Inform that credentialled individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Ethereum expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Engineering & Technical Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Blockchain Enthusiasts
- Technical Researchers
- Prove your Ethereum Blockchain development skills.
- Grasp a deeper understanding of development on Ethereum Blockchain & how different types of projects are done using it.
- Grasp a deeper understanding of the programming world of Blockchain.
- Fundamental knowledge of Blockchain.
- Awareness of Ethereum Blockchain.
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 8 hours for the entire training.
- 1 hour for the assessment exam.
- Training will be online.
- Training can be completed as per the candidate’s availability & internet availability.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online exam with multiple choice questions adding upto 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- In case you fail the exam, you can retake the exam after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after 3 attempts, you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.