The Certified Cryptocurrency Trader™ (CCT) program by Blockchain Council is where you can master the Cryptocurrency market by learning from veterans in the Cryptocurrency space: You’ll learn Technical Analysis, Candlesticks, Blockchains, Derivative Trading, and Good Investment Strategies to make you successful in the Crypto market. This certification is designed for both beginners and experienced traders with a focus on learning trading by doing live examples. You’ll also learn Crypto Trading with Real Money in CoinDCX, the official exchange partner of Blockchain Council.
Certified Cryptocurrency Trader™ (CCT) is a certification designed to familiarize individuals with the ins and outs of Cryptocurrency trading from scratch. In addition to learning about the strategies for making optimal trading decisions in the bustling Crypto market, participants will also learn about the fundamentals of the technological infrastructure that powers Blockchains behind the scenes. Traders who have a working knowledge of the stock market will also be at an advantage as most of the concepts in the certification will be directly mapped to concepts that are used in stock market trading. The certification is designed by industry leaders using years of research and experience, which translates to very high-quality education for the learners.
The purpose of the CCT credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional blockchain specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operations Head in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
The Certified Cryptocurrency Trader™ (CCT) certification helps individuals establish their sound Cryptocurrency and Blockchain credentials to potential employers, academic institutions in the highly competitive environment of today’s job markets, and university admissions. The certification is administered online so participants can get all of the benefits of completing this course with the flexibility of their own time schedule.
- Basic Knowledge of Blockchain
- Basic Knowledge of Cryptocurrencies
There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification.
- 5 Hours total for training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Self-paced training
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per the candidate's availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training will be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after three attempts, you would need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate from here.