Cardano, which is a fully open source decentralized public Blockchain and cryptocurrency, is making impressive gains after the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum. With an aim to build a strong foundation in the Cardano network, this certification focuses on the fundamentals of Blockchain technology and introduces all Cardano concepts from the very basic to the advanced level.
This is an exam-based certification, which will provide you with the much-needed expertise required to build and excel in the progressing world of Cardano. In addition, this certification will extensively cover the working mechanism of Cardano and will also make sure that you gain a better understanding of how Cardano improves and provides better Blockchain protocol as compared to other Blockchain networks.
Learn how Cardano works
Know what it means to be a Cardano expert
Learn how to participate in Cardano and understand ADA governance model
Understand Top Cardano DeFi Projects and Use Cases
- Understand and learn how Cardano works.
- Gain better understanding of how Cardano improves and provides better blockchain protocol as compared to other blockchain networks.
- Get better understanding of how to use Cardano effectively.
Who must attend this certification
Engineering & Management Students
Programmers & Developers
Software Engineers & Architects
CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
Blockchain Project Manager
Senior Government Officials
Financial Advisors & Analyst
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Cardano ecosystem
- Learn how to participate in Cardano and understand ADA governance model
- Prove your skills & understanding within the Cardano ecosystem
- It will be ideal for aspirants to be familiar with basic fundamentals of Blockchain technology.
- 5 Hours total for training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Self-paced training
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per the candidate's availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.