Certified Blockchain & Law Professional training is primarily directed to guide an individual for creating solutions that can influence all the aspects of the law. This training deals with the assimilation of knowledge on how blockchain can be leveraged to speed up and streamline the process of tracing digital documents for evidence, enhance litigation funding, provide granular control over personal information and automate the agreement process using smart contracts.
Blockchain is a disruptive technology which is presently deployed in various domains to optimize multiple processes. As the market for Blockchain professionals is increasing in the legal services, this certification will show to be your competitive supremacy over others.
The purpose of the CBLP credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing Blockchain with Law experts who specialise in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operations Head in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding about Law rules.
- Grasp a deeper understanding of Blockchain & how it can integrate with Legal services.
- Utilize your skills for any blockchain based Law projects.
- Use this hybridised model for businesses with acquired knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Basic understanding of Law
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn blockchain deeply
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 6 Hours total for training.
- 1 hour for the exam
- Self-paced training
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per the candidate's availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for the maximum of 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60%+ marks even after 3 attempts you are required to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate from here