Certified Blockchain & KYC Professional training is primarily directed to guide an individual for creating solutions that can influence all the aspects of KYC. This training deals with the assimilation of knowledge on how blockchain can be leveraged to speed up and streamline the procedure of digital identity verification, cross border payments, syndicate lending and to reduce anti-money laundering activities in the banking sector.
Blockchain is a disruptive technology which is presently deployed in various domains to optimize multiple processes. As the market for Blockchain professionals is increasing in the financial sector, this certification will show to be your competitive supremacy over others.
The purpose of the CBKP credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing Blockchain with KYC experts who specialise in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialled individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operations Head in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- Get job assistance
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding about KYC rules.
- Grasp a deeper understanding of Blockchain & how it can integrate with KYC.
- Utilize your skills for any blockchain based KYC projects.
- Use this hybridised model for businesses with acquired knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science.
- Basic understanding of Finance.
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Motivation to acquire a profound understanding of Blockchain.
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 4-5 Hours total for training.
- 1 hour for the exam
- Self-paced training
- Training will be online.
- Training can be consumed as per candidate's availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for the maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate from here