The Certified Blockchain Developer is a skilled professional who discovers the power of Blockchain technology in businesses and understands the in-depth what Blockchain is and how it can be implemented to build various Blockchain based applications. Certified Blockchain Developer course is carefully curated for both technical and non-technical audiences. The CBD credential certifies individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Developer(CBD) is an exhaustive self-paced training; the exam-based program aims to provide proof of the development knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Blockchain-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The purpose of the CBD credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operations Head in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- Get job assistance
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of Blockchain & how it works
- Implement your skills in any Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn blockchain deeply
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 6 Hours total for training.
- 1 hour for the exam
- Self-paced training
- Training will be online.
- Training can be consumed as per the candidate's availability & speed.
- Training & Exam both will be online at Blockchain Council Academy.
- Training can be taken remotely.
- There will be an online multiple-choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60%+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam for a maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60%+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate from here